Hey Iwan,

I've spent years staring at Google Search Console convinced there was untapped revenue hiding in the data.

I just never had the time to dig deep enough.

So I built a team of AI agents to do it for me.

The result? They flagged 28 pages on a client's site, and the fixes added $19,200 in monthly organic revenue.

In my latest video, I walk you through the full system:

👉 The "Click Gap" agent that scans GSC for pages ranking on page 1 but bleeding clicks (and writes a new title and meta for every one of them)

👉 The "Decay Detector" agent that catches pages dying before you ever see it in your analytics (it picks up a signal most SEOs completely miss)

👉 The "Depth Scanner" agent that finds your thin pages and tells your team exactly what to add to outrank competitors

Watch the full breakdown here <<

To your continued success,

Matt Diggity